Friday, November 1, 2013

Do you read the labels on your pet treats?

I mean do you REALLY read those labels on food packages?  I do.  I look the dog product packaging all over, front and back.  I am surprised by how many will say that they are "Made in the USA", however in small print somewhere you can sometimes see that the meat itself is sourced from China!

I read another sad article today about a dog that died this week in Texas from the tainted treats from China.  The owner felt so horrible, she had no idea that there had been a recall and still was giving her dog the treats.  It has been on the news, but not a lot.  The news would rather give reality shows and stuff the time of day then good pet advice.

Please feed your dogs well!  They are so amazing and loving to us as pets and they deserve it!

Shop now for some healthy Smartdog Jerky.  We guarantee your dog will love it!
SHOP all natural jerky treats from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment